Tricalcium phosphate is one of the many different kinds of calcium salts which are easily available as dietary supplements. It is taken as a dietary supplement for your daily calcium intake and that too if you’re really concerned about the fact that you are not getting a sufficient amount of calcium from your food alone. Calcium is considered to be a vital mineral which is required by your cells in order to stay healthy.
It is a mineral in the form of a rock which is found in the cities of Israel, Morocco, the Philippines, Russia and Egypt,and in small amounts in many other countries. When you obtain this mineral in its nature Its natural form it is not completely pure since it has traces of other ingredients in the form of lime and sand, which help to change its composition. It is also one of the main products of bone and salt.
What Are Its Uses?
- You will find this mineral being widely added in the form of powdered spices
- It acts as an anti-caking agent.
- It can also be used as a rising agent.
- It adds quality in the reduced foods as well as liquid fats.
- You can also get them in juices and dairy products.
- The benefits of the chemical can also be availed of by consuming wine, candy, cheese and jams and other beverages.
- It is a chemical which is found in cow’s milk and is used as a nutritional supplement as well as an antacid.
- It is even mixed in porcelain dental powders and also in fertilizers.
- It is also a form of tissue replacement for defects in our bones.
- On mixing it with food it helps to increase calcium content.
It is commonly used as a fragrance ingredient, abrasive, oral care agent, and opacifying agent. It’s also used for masking and anticaking.
Tricalcium Phosphate Health Benefits
Calcium and phosphates aid in the reconstruction of human bones thereby allowing the cells to store energy. It is extremely safe for human consumption.
Tricalcium Phosphate Side Effects
It is devoid of any side effects especially when you take it in foods, but if you get into contact with the chemical directly it results in a loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, dry mouth and increased thirst and urination.
No other mineral can be used for many different purposes, neither can any other mineral be known by various name. All in all it is a mineral which has lots of health benefits and uses for everyone.